National Technical Honor Society
National Technical Honor Society helps members be recognized for their achievement in career and technical education. The NTHS Mission is to honor student achievement and leadership in career and technical education, promote educational excellence, award scholarships, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
You will be notified each SPRING if you're chosen for this organization using specific criteria, which includes:
- Junior or Senior
- A GPA of 3.5 or higher
- A coherent sequence of 2 or more courses in your CTE endorsement.
NTHS helps members to:
- Seek postsecondary education by awarding over a quarter of a million dollars in scholarships annually.
- Position themselves ahead of competition in today’s highly competitive workforce.
- Build career portfolios with professional letters of recommendation.
- Connect to global career and technical education networks.
- Discover opportunities with leading business and industry.
- Serve in leadership roles in communities and industries.
Please reach out to myself: Lauren.Reeves@wimberleyisd.net or Stephanie Breedyk: Stephanie.Breedyk@wimberleyisd.net if you have any questions about this organization.